The Data/Information We Collect About YouWe collect or use and store personal information about you in connection with providing the services to you, after obtaining your consent. Please note that we only collect and process the minimum necessary details of your personal data or information to provide the services to you. For the purpose of credit risk assessment, we need the following permissions from you.
* Identity and personal data:This includes your first and last name, date of birth, gender, selfie, educational qualifications, income source, monthly income and contact information (including addresses, email IDs and phone numbers).
* KYC data:This includes identification documents issued by the government or other authorities, and includes details of or pertaining to your Aadhaar or PAN card.
* Data from SMSs:We will request permission to collect, transmit and store your SMS messages for the purpose of to verify and analyse your financial position, to determine your cash flow, credits, income, and spending pattern and data from SMSs store on our secured IBL Finance Private Limited(IBLFIN) server. Post collecting all SMSes, IBL Finance Private Limited(IBLFIN) will only store financial SMSes sent by 6-digit alphanumeric senders, which helps us to identify the various accounts held by the user and to help perform an optimal ‘credit risk assessment’ of the user. We will only store messages that are relevant to this purpose and will not store irrelevant or personal messages in any form or manner. The permission is voluntary and can be revoked at any time. However, denying access may lead to an inaccurate assessment of the borrower’s credit assessment on the platform.
* Location data:We only collect and monitor information about your device location for KYC verification, after obtaining your express consent, or to perform risk assessments for credit scoring.
* Contact data:We collect, store and use contact information for fraud prevention, security and compliance. Also, we request users to provide us with contact references for the purpose of filling the reference details screen during the loan application stage.
* Device data:Collect and monitor specific information about your device including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers like IMEI and serial number, user profile information and mobile network information to uniquely identify the devices and ensure that unauthorized devices are not able to act on your behalf to prevent frauds.
* Storage Data(Images Or Documents):We collect and monitor the required KYC images or documents and also take the user’s selfie with the user’s permission, for KYC verification and complete the loan application process. We collect, transmit and store above mentioned all data on our secured IBL Finance Private Limited(IBLFIN) server. We do not access your mobile phone resources such as files and media (except as disclosed above to enable you to upload documents), call logs and telephony functions. We do not collect your biometric data. We are required to collect your personal data to provide you with access to the Platform and Services. In certain cases, we are required to collect personal data as required by law, or under the Terms. If you fail to provide us that data as and When requested by us, we will not be able to perform our obligations under the arrangement we have with you or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with features of the Services). In this case, we may have to cancel or limit your access to the Services (or part thereof).
Consent of The UsersWhen a user applies for any loan or finance from us, we first obtain the user’s authority/consent (by means of e-signature, ‘I agree’ tick box, one time password, yes/no authentication etc). Users give their consent that his/her customer data will be stored and processed by us for various purposes. A customer has the right to access and correct their customer data by contacting IBL Finance Private Limited(IBLFIN). While using the IBL Finance Private Limited (IBLFIN) website or mobile application, you agree not to engage in illegal or unauthorized activities in any way (including hacking, cracking or defacing any part of the site).
Use of User InformationBy submitting User information to IBL Finance Private Limited(IBLFIN), User expressly acknowledge and consent to use of such information in a manner specified under this Policy. User information can be used for various purposes including without limitation the following:
- * Verifying User identity.
- * To facilitate the user using the IBL Finance Private Limited (IBLFIN) platform.
- * To obtain credit reports and evaluate your creditworthiness for availing the loan / facility from IBL Finance Private Limited (IBLFIN).
- * Extending loans and financial services to the user from regulated entities including but not limited to banks, NBFCs, NBFC-P2P, other financial partners, etc.
- * To ensure compliance of all legal obligations of lending partners for the purposes of facilitating loans / financial services, Know Your Customer, Prevention of Money Laundering, CKYRC requirements etc.
- * For fraud prevention and detection.
- * To diagnose technical problems, provide support and assist users in troubleshooting issues.
- * To send communications, notifications and receive promotional offers.
- * To prepare, review and file reports as required by applicable law.
- * To understand User preferences, requirements.
- * To allow the User to participate in the interactive features offered by the IBL Finance Private Limited (IBLFIN).
- * To improve content and protect the integrity of IBL Finance Private Limited (IBLFIN).
- * To increase / improve the products / services offered on IBL Finance Private Limited (IBLFIN).
- * To ensure compliance with all applicable laws.
* Protection of App:We release personal information when we believe, release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our User Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of App, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organizations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. * If you are no longer interested in sharing your Personal and Sensitive Information, please e-mail your request at: firstname.lastname@example.org * To the Government and other judicial bodies as required under the law in order to comply with the legal obligations (without the prior permission of customers).