Use of Information and MaterialsThe Content (material, information, data, news items, software, text, images, graphics, video and audio etc.) contained on this Website is provided for general information only and should not be used as a basis for making business/commercial decisions (including investment decisions). User is advised to exercise due caution and/or seek independent advice before entering into any arrangement or financial obligation based on the Content contained on this Website. The Content contained in this Website, including text, graphics, links or other terms are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis and are protected by copyright in favour of Operator. User should not distribute text or graphics to others without the express written consent of the Operator. User should not copy, download, publish, distribute or reproduce any of the Content contained on this Website in any form without prior permission of the Operator. Use of the products or services described at this Website may not be permitted in some countries and if in doubt, User should check either with the local regulator or authority or with the Operator before requesting further information on such products/ services. Products and services are available only at the discretion of Operator, subject to the individual contractual terms and conditions of products and services on which they are offered and such products and services may be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice. The full range of products or services may not be available in all locations.
Creation of User Account for availing ServicesTo obtain the Loan(s) or to avail other services from us from time to time, the User has to create an account (“User Account”) with us by registering himself/ herself. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user id and password for the User Account and shall be responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your User Account. In case of any unauthorized use of your User Account the same shall be intimated to us. You shall not create multiple User Accounts and shall not use your User Account for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or forbidden by law. As a consideration for availing Loan/ Service through Website, you may be required to pay certain fee, charges, interest or cost as may be applicable as mentioned in our Website or as per the terms for respective products and services as prescribed by us. You understand that application of loan through online means is dependent on technical factors which inter alia includes your connectively to internet, your ability to make payment through online means which in-turn is depended on payment services from your bank or similar service providers, capability of the computer or phone which you use for the purpose, your careful approach in reading the terms, understanding the same and following the process. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with the Website. For the purpose of creating the User Account through the Website:
- You shall be an Indian citizen resident in India and minimum 18 years of age
- You shall not be a person either barred or otherwise legally prohibited from taking Loan or availing services offered by us
- You should have an updated UID (Aadhaar) number and Permanent Account Number (PAN) or such other valid identity proof and residential address proof as described by Reserve Bank of India and prescribed by us for Know Your Customer requirements
- You shall not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent age, identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
- You have valid email address and valid mobile number where you want to receive OTP and other communications from Operator.
- You have a bank account in India (bank name, IFSC, branch and account number) having enabled internet banking facility for the purpose of transfer/ receipt of funds.
- You should be either salaried employee or self-employed or pensioner.
- Your desktop/ mobile device should have:
- Supported Resolutions: 1366 x 768+. Best viewed on 1366 x 768
- A working internet connection having HTML supported Web Browsers: Chrome 55+, Firefox 49+, Edge 38+ or Mobile Browsers: Latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari Browser
- Latest version of Adobe Reader: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- A web camera
Prohibited ConductBy using our Website you agree that you shall not:
- use our Website for spamming or illegally interfere with security, integrity, networks connected therewith and operation related features of our Website or features that enforce limitations on the use of Website;
- Infringe ours or any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy;
- post or transmit any message data, image or program which violates any law or which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any other information you provide to us;
- upload any content that constitutes negligent advice or contains any negligent statement or instructions, an incitement to commit or promote a crime or criminal activity; or any content which is in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order or any law for the time being force or threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of any country, or public order;
- Use the facilities and capabilities of Site to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others;
- Breach these Terms or any other policies which we have; and
- Use Site to collect or obtain personal information, including without limitation, personal information about other users of our Site.