- Call At :- +91 93281 16200
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – www.iblfinance.in
- You may write a letter at the address
6025, World Trade Centre, Nr. Udhna Darwaja,
Ring Road, Surat, Gujrat
- How a complaint should be made:Customers are requested to necessarily provide necessary loan details i.e. Loan Account Number, Details of Feedback/ Suggestion/ Complaint and valid Contact Information including phone no. & e-mail ID while lodging communicating with the Company.
- When to expect a replyThe Company shall endeavor to address/respond to all queries/grievances within reasonable time and keep the customer in informed about the status of their complaints. Each customer query/ complaint being unique in nature, may take up to 4 weeks for complete resolution after investigation.
- Whom to approach for redressal
Customers are requested to first raise their concerns through any of channels mentioned above. In case of delayed or no response from the respective channel within the specified timelines, such complaint may be escalated to the Grievance Redressal Officer of the Company whose details are as given below:
Name Grievance Redressal Officer Email ID email@example.com Address 6025, World Trade Centre, Nr. Udhna Darwaja, Ring Road, Surat, Gujrat 395002 Tel +91 93281 16200
- Escalation to the Reserve Bank of India
If the Customer does not receive any response from the Company within 4 weeks or is dissatisfied with the response received, he/ she may approach the Reserve Bank of India at the following address:
The General Manager,
Department of Non-Banking Supervision,
Reserve Bank of India,
Near Gandhi Bridge,
Ahmedabad- 380 014.
Tel: 079-2754 3057/ 5651